About Corbett Aahana Resort
A highly graded and superb resort, Aahana Resort Jim Corbett provides the perfect retreat to the wilderness with transfusing mix of luxury and class. Built in across 11 acres of land at the south of Corbett reserve, the stay here is a combination of grandeur and extravagance.
And with accolades, the resort serves its guest with fantastic rooms and delectable menus. However, the exceptional hospitality standard with staff’s cooperation enables the resort stand out from the rest.
With extravagance of wooden ceiling and walls aahana resort corbett club room has the exemplary view and grace with the twist of modern amenities and facilities wherein each intricate detail of the room is alluring.
Jims Retreat Rooms of Aahana resort extremely intriguing room with the closed proximity to nature, this room provides the natural glance from outside sitting area. Furthermore, it’s a spacious room with the attached bathroom having rain forest shower.
With distinctly designed walls and compartmentalized living space. This suite is jeweled with wooden finished furniture, extremely rejoicing and dazzling this suite has all the modern amenities.
Princely and royally engraved the essence of this suite endures the excellence and grace, with prime selection of furniture and interior the suite is an impression of exhilarating and heart pondering experience.
Aahana Family Suite
With two spacious rooms uniquely and extremely beautifully designed, this suite is for family. Hence have a cherishing and quality enjoying with family by travelling, appreciating nature and diving in the sumptuous food here.
Are you coming with group of friends or for an extended family vacation? If yes, then book the villa which assorts in itself 4 bedrooms, 1 patio, a large balcony facing garden. Adequate for 8 adults, each room has the attached bathroom. A largely spaced villa exquisitely crafted serves the purpose of tremendous social gathering and group travelling.
Aahana –The corbett wilderness have a perfect multicuisine reataurant with the authentic menu with national and international cuisines and it also offers Mediterranean,oriental and Indian cuisine catering to different palates.the most importantly thing of delicious food serves in reataurant is that the vegetables have been taken from the organic garden of resort.
Dinner serves by the bonfire and live music in the evening provides perfect dining setting for the guests.And the morning breakfast under the blue sky on deck, near the pool side with a beautiful view o f morning and the chirruping of birds.
Check in and Check our Policies
Hotel Popular Facilities
Shuttle Taxi Service
There is a different way of aatraction in resort is The Buggy Ride which can make you feel remember the golden era, its an horse drawn carriage rides ,on which you can take pictures and in a romantic way see area around the jungle.
There is a place in resort where you feel the joy of village called Dairy Farming, when you feel what to do?you can have the experience of dairy farming.All the dairy products in resorts are used by their own dairy.
There is a de-compost area for all the garbage of resort which make bio-gas.
Aahana Resort have its own AAHANA NATUROPATHY CENTRE which gives you a complete health package includes, Ayurveda,Nature Cure,Yoga,Western Spa Therapy, and multitude of body relaxing therapies which held under the guidance of wellness experts in a hygienic eco-friendly and luxurious environment of resort.
- APAI American Plan : Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- MAPI Modified American Plan : Buffet Breakfast, Lunch
- C P Continental Plan : Buffet Breakfast
- E P Economical Plan : Room Only
- Children below 5 years complimentary with parents
- Children between 6-12 years will be charged 25% of total package cost.
- Extra Person above 12 Year will be count as adult and 35% of total room cost will charge extra.
Terms and Conditions
- Reservation can be done online or at reception (Depends on availability)
- Check-In time is 1:00 PM TO 2:00 PM and Check-Out Time is 10 AM To 11 AM
- Early Checkin In any hotel or resort is subject to availability.
- If any meals skip by guest due to any reason the meal will not be adjusted for next time or day and the amount also non- refundable.
- All Government Taxes are charged additionally and will be levied as per the charges prevalent during the time of the stay. In case of advance remittances, the additional tax amount, if any, will be collected directly at the time of check-out.
- Above Rates are not valid on New Year,Christmas, Public Holidays or extented weekends. You need to contact our representatives for best offer & rates.
- In Jim Corbett Resort From 1st April to 30 June consider as peak season so the room rates will be on higher side depends on resort to resort.
- Jeep Safari & other oudoor activities charges not included in above-mentioned charges.
- All hotel(s) charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Independence Day, Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel(s).
- Pets are allowed only in few resortson chargeble basis by following their terms & condition depend on resort to resort.
- Any Damage in resort premise by the client has to bear extra cost.
- Clint must check with us before doing payment.
- Use of swimming pool and and recreational activities is guided by resort manager.Swimming costumes has to be taken from resort at extra cost.
- If you need gst bill you need to inform us at the time of booking we will take 5% GST extra then only we can able to provide gst bill at checkout.
- In resorts at jim corbett the wifi only available in selected areas of resort in rooms wifi not available.