Dhikala is one of the most famous canter safari zones of Jim Corbett. Dhikala canter safari will let you experience the flora and fauna of the place. Its a place where you can completely dwell in the beauty of nature amidst getting thrilled with various adventure activities.
It is a verdant spot with the finest wildlife experiences to give you a new high. Canter safari in Jim Corbett is famous amongst tourists. Dhikala canter safari booking is important before you explore the place in its full vivacity. A canter drive through Dhikala will take you along the lush greenery of the Park.
You'll be able to spot rear species of birds and animals, spotting of elephants, deers and raptors is a common thing in the safari zone.
Canter safari in Jim Corbett is famous in Dhikala. The prior booking is necessary to avoid any inconvenience. The canter safari is scheduled to carry tourists from Ramnagar early in the morning. An early morning safari ride will let you experience a new high.
The safari ride will let you accommodate up to 18 passengers at a time. You can have a great time exploring various wildlife adventures through Corbett Dhikala canter safari.
It takes about 5 hours to get through the Dhikala zone. Max 4 canters can head to the zone at a single time. The safari drives on a single trail so you can catch the glimpse of wilderness along with it. There is a tour guide along with every safari ride so you'll have a comfortable time exploring the place.
1. ID Proof: Driving Licence, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar, Office ID or Student ID.
2. The Traveller has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Corbett National Park.
3. The Jeep will pick-up & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveller. * ( Conditional Apply )
4. Safari Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
5. Online booking of Safari inside Corbett National Park starts 64 days in advance & subject to availability.
For booking request please provide us the following details: