Jim Corbett Safari - Corbett Jeep Safari Booking Procedure
One of the oldest national parks in India is Jim Corbett National Park, where you may take a Jim Corbett Jungle Jeep Safari into the forest to discover Corbett's many regions. While taking a jim corbettt Safari into Jim Corbett's deep, dense forest will heighten the excitement of your vacation, the Jungle Jeep Safari inside the forest is another exciting experience you may have when visiting Jim Corbett.
Corbett is home to a variety of wildlife species, including birds, reptiles, and other creatures. The Royal Bengal Tiger, Elephant, and different deer species (Hog, Barking, Spotted, and Sambar), which may be viewed on the Jim Corbett Jeep Safari, are the park's primary draws.
A Jeep safari is among the most memorable activities one may do when visiting Jim Corbett National Park. One may fully appreciate the moment and show thanks for the amazing voyage when they are surrounded by wildlife and the natural surroundings. Because it is situated in the gorgeous state of Uttarakhand, where there are more animals, through Jim Corbett Safari Booking offers you the finest chance to witness these wildlife. The Jim Corbett National Park is a destination for all nature enthusiasts and adventure seekers. The park has seven distinct safari zones. All of Jim Corbett's zones, including Dhikala, Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Dhela, Garjiya Safari, and Phato Zone, are well known for their breathtaking vistas. To see the various zones, go on a Corbett Jeep Safari.
You must make booking in advance if you intend to travel to Jim Corbett and wish to take a Jim Corbett Safari to explore the forest. Jim Corbett: Scheduling a Jeep safari is crucial since you require a government safari permit to reach the area, through the official website of Jim Corbett.
Imagine yourself on this thrilling ride while in an open jeep in the midst of a forest, with no one around and only the sounds of the trees and nearby wildlife. Since the majority of tourists enjoy venturing out in an open jeep to see the area's wildlife, a Corbett Jeep Safari is constantly in demand.
If you are planning a trip to Corbett National Park, reserve your spot for Corbett Safari Booking on a Jim Corbett safari 45 days in advance. To ensure that you enjoy your Jim Corbett Jeep safari, our team of professionals will guide you through the booking procedure.
Reason Why you book Jim Corbett safari through us :
- Our corbett jeep safari booking team provide you hassle free booking in your preffered safari zone in few minutes your safari get booked after recieving the advance amount and necessary details.
- Once Jeep safari booking get done from our end we will share you safari booking confirmation mail with all driver & jeep details.
- After jim corbett safari booking our sales executive will share you best stay options near your safari zone to save the travel time.
- We will provide you good condition good model neat and clean open 4x4 gypsy registered at corbett tiger reserve.
- We will provide you highly skilled well dressed hygenic driver that having immense knowledge regarding jungle routes and know tiger spotting areas.
- We will provide 3 hrs safari time from entry gate to entry gate if you reach our safari pickup point on time.
- Your safari adventure definitely memorable you definitely recommend us for safari & stay in jim corbett.
JIM CORBETT JEEP SAFARI CHARGES , INCLUSION, EXCLUSION, TIMINGS :
5000 / JEEP (MAX. 6 ADULTS 2 KIDS BELOW 12 YEAR)
9000 / JEEP (MAX. 6 ADULTS 2 KIDS BELOW 12 YEAR)
JHIRNA ZONE, DHELA ZONE, BIJRANI ZONE, GARJIYA ZONE, PHATO ZONE, DURGADEVI ZONE, SITAVANI ZONE, PAWALGARH ZONE
MORNING (6 AM TO 9 AM) EVENING (2 PM TO 5 PM)
GUEST ENTRY PERMIT COST, JEEP CHARGES, ALL PERSONS ENTRY PERMISSION, JEEP ENTRY COST, PICK N DROP FROM ENTRY GATE OR OUR BOARDING POINT.
GUIDE FEE HAS TO BE PAID BY GUEST DIRECTLY TO GUIDE, PICK N DROP FROM RESORT, GST
Safari Zones Entry Gate distance from boarding point in ‘RAMNAGAR’:
- Jhirna & Dhela Entry Gate: 20 km.
- Bijrani Entry Gate: 2 km.
- Durgadevi Entry Gate: 25 km.
- Garjiya Entry Gate: 10 km.
- Phato Entry Gate: 25 km.
- Sitabani Entry Gate: 15 km.
- Dhikala Entry Gate: 20 km.
Jim Corbett Safari Booking Formalities
- ID Proof: Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar, Office ID or Student ID.
- The traveler has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Corbett National Park.
- The Jeep Pick & Drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Travelers on extra chargeble basis.
- Safari charges are Non-Refundable.
For the Booking corbett jeep safari request please provide us with the following details:
- Share with us the identity cards of the visitors which might vary from Voters’ ID card, Adhaar card, driving license, etc.
- Likely inform us about the number of visitors, with their name, age, address, and gender details
- Let us know your preferred timing, i.e. the preference for morning and evening safari and details of the safari zone which you would wish to visit
- Foreign tourists are requested to provide passport details for safari bookings.
- You are requested to pay the fee for Corbett safari in advance
- You are also requested to carry the same Id which you gave at the time of booking the safari
- The online Corbett safari booking is non- refundable
- The booking for Corbett safari is managed as per the availability.
Terms & Conditions for Corbett Jeep Safari Booking:
- Jeep safari amount is Non-Refundable.
- Jungle Jeep Safari duration will be 3hrs. Only.
- Safari once booked & confirmed cannot be reschedule.
- 6 Adults & 2 Kids below 12 year can accommodate in a jeep depends on height & weight.
- Guide fee of Rs. 800 has to be paid by guest directly to guide that is not included in above given charges.
- Any name change or extra person entry can be done before safari booking without extra charge, once safari booked only 1 person can be added or changed in 1 jeep at the entry gate by paying extra cost.
- Pick & Drop from resort will be extra chargeable, depending on distance if Resort not booked by us.
- Forest Dept. have a right to cancel safari due to Any Natural Calamity without pre-information, Due to customer safety in such cases No-Refund can be claimed.
- Jeep for jungle safari is open with soft top, with very less safety features designed especially for Off-Roading to run inside jungle where no traffic; hence we recommend not to take Pick & Drop from Resort due to customer safety & to avoid road accidents that happens usually, Driver also not able to provide quality safari time inside the jungle when you take Pick & Drop from Resort.
Send Enquiry for Jeep Safari Booking