Corbett Jeep Safari Booking
Visit the ancient national park of India, the Jim Corbett National Park and have the thrill of adventure at the dense forest. And view at the several flora and fauna and by having the close view to the Royal Bengal Tiger. With series of adventure, horror and thrill, the Corbett Jeep Safari is going to be a memorable and nostalgic one. Disconnecting you from the world, the silence jungle with infused greenery and presence of wildlife is electrifying. Indulging in the world of wilderness and have the spellbinding Jim Corbett Safari experience. Thus check out the formalities and rules relating to the Online Corbett Jeep safari Booking.
Jim Corbett National Park is a place for all nature lovers and travel freaks. There are six different safari zones at the park. All zones of Jim Corbett like Dhikala Zone, Bijrani zone, Jhirna Zone, Durgadevi zone, Dhela Zone, Garjiya Safari Zone are popular for its ravishing view. You can take a Corbett jeep safari to explore the different zones.
If you are planning to visit Jim Corbett and want to explore the jungle in a jeep safari, then you need to make a prior booking. Corbett Jeep safari booking is important as you need a government safari permit to enter the zone.
Jim Corbett jeep safari is always in demand as most people love to venture in a jeep to experience the wilderness of the place. The best time to take a Corbett jeep safari ride is from November to June.
Book a Jim Corbett safari 30 days in advance if you are booking a tour to Corbett National Park. Our team of experts will guide you with the booking procedure to enjoy your jeep safari in Jim Corbett.
WINTERS : MORNING - 6 : 30 AM TO 9 : 30 AM
AFTERNOON - 1:30 PM TO 4:30 PM
SUMMERS : MORNING - 5 : 30 AM TO 8 : 30 AM
AFTERNOON - 3:00 PM TO 6: 00 PM
BOARDING TIME :
WINTERS : MORNING - 6 : 00 AM
AFTERNOON - 1 PM
SUMMERS : MORNING - 5 AM
AFTERNOON - 2:30 PM
ZONE ENTRY GATE DISTANCE FROM BOARDING POINT in RAMNAGAR :
JHIRNA & DHELA ENTRY GATE: 20 KM
BIJRANI ENTRY GATE : 2 KM
DURGADEVI ENTRY GATE : 25 KM
PHATO ENTRY GATE : 25KM
SITABANI ENTRY GATE : 15KM
DHIKALA ENTRY GATE: 20 KM
1. ID Proof: Driving Licence, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar, Office ID or Student ID.
2. The Traveller has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Corbett National Park.
3. The Jeep will pick-up & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveller. * ( Conditional Apply )
4. Safari Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
For the booking request please provide us with the following details:
- Share with us the identity cards of the visitors which might vary from Voters’ ID card, Adhaar card, driving license, etc.
- Likely inform us about the number of visitors, with their name, age, address, and gender details
- Let us know your preferred timing, i.e. the preference for morning and evening safari and details of the safari zone which you would wish to visit
- It’s advised to have advance bookings for Corbett safari prior to 90 days for foreign travelers and 30 days for Indian tourists
- Foreign tourists are requested to provide passport details for safari bookings.
- You are requested to pay the fee for Corbett safari in advance
- You are also requested to carry the same Id which you gave at the time of booking the safari
- The online Corbett safari booking is non- refundable
- The booking for Corbett safari is managed as per the availability
Terms & Conditions for corbett jeep safari booking
TERMS & CONDITIONS: